We have some exciting news to share. We have been notified by DPER that the decisions on the applications have been delayed until Sept. This by no means is the end of this fight, but what it does mean is we have more time to prepare and get our experts ready for trial.
Please keep spreading the word and donations are key to our success. The Community Meeting on Sat. Aug 3rd is now canceled. We will reschedule as soon as we have some updates to share.
Thank you Everyone!!